Dental Bonding Near You
Dental bonding is a restorative and cosmetic dental procedure that simultaneously improves the appearance of your smile while protecting your teeth. The resin will be matched to the colour of your teeth to ensure a natural finish.
When is Dental Bonding Necessary?
Dental bonding is a great alternative to porcelain veneers. Bonding can address various dental concerns, including the following:
- Tooth erosion
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Tooth discolouration caused by trauma, medication, or injuries
- Tooth decay and cavities
- Crooked teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
Since the resin will be sculpted to the desired shape, this procedure is ideal for minor to moderate imperfections. If you have any questions about receiving dental bonding in SE Calgary, please contact us. Our team will be happy to assist you.
The Benefits of Receiving Dental Bonding
Dental bonding provides many benefits, including the following:
- The results look natural.
- Bonding can mask imperfections to improve the appearance of your smile.
- The procedure is quick and easy.
- It’s affordable compared to other cosmetic dental alternatives.
The Process of Receiving Dental Bonding
If you’re interested in receiving dental bonding near you, the process is quick and non-invasive. Our dentist will first apply the bonding material (resin) to your teeth. We will then sculpt the resin into the desired shape, harden it, and make any necessary adjustments.
Prolonging the Lifespan of Your Dental Bonding
Dental bonding can last up to fifteen years. Touch-ups will periodically be required. Our dentist recommends the following tips to prolong the lifespan of your bonding:
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing twice and flossing daily.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Reduce sugar and starch intake.
- Receive professional teeth cleanings at least twice a year.
Interested in receiving dental bonding near you? Our office is happy to offer dental bonding in SE Calgary to mask the imperfections in your smile. Contact us to schedule a consultation to see if this is the right procedure for you.